Mediation Law by Hon. Leslie G. Johnson
The Honorable Leslie G. Johnson has practiced law for more than 45 years with experience in mediation. If you need legal guidance, Johnson, Paseur, and Medley of Florence, AL, can help. Give us a call today at 256-766-3131.
Leslie G. Johnson
Hon. Leslie G. Johnson has had a colorful and decorated career from the bench to administration. When first elected in 1977, Judge Johnson was the youngest Circuit Court Judge in the State of Alabama, and he would go on to serve the citizens of Lauderdale County, Alabama, in this capacity for the next fourteen years. After retiring from the bench, Judge Johnson was appointed as the administrator of the State of Alabama court system by Alabama Supreme Court Chief Justice Ernest C. Hornsby. After managing the State of Alabama court system for two years, Judge Johnson served in various roles with the Mississippi Judicial College at the University of Mississippi. In 2006, Judge Johnson became a founding member of Johnson, Paseur & Medley, LLC, where he maintains an active mediation practice.
- Coffee High School (Class of 1963)
- B.A., Vanderbilt University
- J.D., Cumberland School of Law
- L.L.M., University of Mississippi
- Master in Criminal Justice, University of Alabama
- 1970-1976: Chief Deputy District Attorney for Lauderdale County
- 1977-1991: Circuit Judge of Lauderdale County
- 1991-1992: Administrative Director of Alabama Court Systems
- 1992-2006: Executive Director Mississippi Judicial College
- 1997-2003: Director of the Academy of Judicial Education
- 2003-2005: Director of Off-Campus programs, National Judicial College, Founder, Director, and Instructor of American Institute for Justice
- 1990-1991: President, American Judge's Association
- 2006-Present: Attorney with Johnson, Paseur & Medley, LLC
Why wait any longer? Contact us today by calling 256-766-3131 to learn more about our services!